The Adventure Begins!

We are dipping out on Tampa! Going where no one has gone before: to explore strange new lands and civilizations to ensure we have an awesome life. Follow along with us on this excellent adventure!

Gearing up for the exciting journey! please start from the beginning of the blog if your a new visitor

Where?

We want to encourage our readers to join in on our adventure and make suggestions to us. Basically tell us where to go, what to do, where to eat, and just anything that you may know of that we should not pass by. Many of you have been where we are going and probably know more than us. Also venues and whatever may be going on where we may be would be great.

KEEP US ROLLING!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

San Francisco in a nutshell.

The ongoing question or joke is that no one is from San Francisco. I find that it really seems that way. When we travel around the town you see people who look like they may be students doing their time here and then there is bums.. who knows where they come from. Then there are a lot of people of asian decent and I know they have been in the area for a long time but other than that I can't pinpoint what a San Franciscan is but I guess thats ok. The city is as diverse or more than New york and Very urban like NY or Philly or other citys like that but the hills and the bay make it way more scenic and easy to enjoy. I have not decided where it falls on my list of favorite US cities. It has some things going against it like the weather, its beautiful but you have to bring a sweater or a coat whenever you leave the house cause of the wind and the temperature drop in the night. Im just not used to that I guess. The people of San Fran are nice and I think alcatraz alone is worth the trip. I didn't get to go out to the islands off of the coast and dive with great whites, I guess I'll have to save that for another time but it was nice to experience San Francisco.

No comments:

Travel Photo Album

Feel free to check out our travel pictures in our web album located at:

We hope you enjoy! Thanks to everyone for following along with us on our travels!