The Adventure Begins!

We are dipping out on Tampa! Going where no one has gone before: to explore strange new lands and civilizations to ensure we have an awesome life. Follow along with us on this excellent adventure!

Gearing up for the exciting journey! please start from the beginning of the blog if your a new visitor

Where?

We want to encourage our readers to join in on our adventure and make suggestions to us. Basically tell us where to go, what to do, where to eat, and just anything that you may know of that we should not pass by. Many of you have been where we are going and probably know more than us. Also venues and whatever may be going on where we may be would be great.

KEEP US ROLLING!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stop Shaking the Yella!

On our last day in San Diego, when we were headed on to the hills, Ryan was outside working on the RV getting everything situated before we left and I guess taking pictures, while I was inside the RV sitting on the couch diligently focused on getting the blog up...the RV started rocking back and forth, I was so focused on writing on my laptop, I kept swaying side to side, back and forth for a couple seconds, then I was like, "What the heck is Ryan doing out there? " I yelled, "RYAN, stop shaking the RV, please...RYAN, stop shaking the RV!" I put my laptop down, hopped out the door and yelled to Ry, "Ryan, why do you keep shaking the RV, I am trying to finish the blog!". He was like, "Lacey, it's not me, that was just an earthquake. ". I surprisingly responded, "What!?! No way!!!! That is too funny. I thought you were making sure the scoots were on the trailer okay and testing the shocks or something". I kept thinking why he would be doing that. I guess most people would who would be in California would know when your RV starts shaking that its an earthquake, but not this Florida girl. I have never experienced anything like it. I would like to say I was scared or startled or have some kind of reaction to it, but the truth is, I didn't even know it was one. So, I guess for me, my first earthquake was pretty painless but definitely memorable.

No comments:

Travel Photo Album

Feel free to check out our travel pictures in our web album located at:

We hope you enjoy! Thanks to everyone for following along with us on our travels!